Focused technical expertise to meet all your requirements
Control systems are the heartbeat of all modern industrial manufacturing processes. We are the automation experts who design those systems and make them work – whether from concept, to implementing new equipment, or to improve existing processes. We have successfully implemented tens of thousands of applications all over the world.
Thousands installed systems in the USA and internationally stand for quality and reliability. Customers worldwide trust in our expertise and innovative strength.
Employees who do everything they can every day to ensure your success.
Years of experience are the foundation on which we build our innovations for tomorrow’s markets.
“Our commitment to our customers is to guarantee that everything is under control. This is part of our name and a core value. As a technical solutions company, we are continually progressing and evolving. That is so we can maintain what’s most important for us - our customers’ satisfaction and trust.”
Optimally positioned for your goals: the Grenzebach Group
STRONG PARTNER NETWORK
As a member of the Grenzebach Group, Millennium is part of a strong international network that combines technical, practical and entrepreneurial know-how under one roof. Customers therefore have access to the networked knowledge of leading technology experts worldwide.
- Grenzebach serves the global glass and building materials markets, as well as intralogistics, with customized automation solutions. In addition, the company is constantly opening up new areas of application, such as friction stir welding, the automation of additive manufacturing and digital networking.
- With the IIoT platform, Grenzebach digital offers machine manufacturers and manufacturing companies an out-of-the-box solution for fast, simple digital process optimization.
- CNUD EFCO and Grenzebach joined their competencies in glass production to provide customers with the essential components of the glass manufacturing process from a single source.
- inos Automationssoftware GmbH specializes in image processing and laser technologies for demanding applications in various industries.
- The Grenzebach Envelon GmbH offers innovative systems to make building envelopes sustainable and solar-active.
With global subsidiaries at 15 locations in nine countries, our group, headquartered in Hamlar, Germany, is always strategically close to our customers. Central contacts enable customers to make the most of the Grenzebach Group’s synergy effects.
Contact us any time
We’re happy to help you!
Collaboration means dialogue. We support you no matter where you are in the world. Contact us. Send us your inquiries. We're looking forward to hearing your ideas.