Simplicity is the essence of efficiency
Building Materials Automation Experts
Many building material production lines involve continuous operation and high quantities of material flow and piece handling. Gypsum plasterboard, ceiling tiles, wood veneer, mineral wool insulation, wood fiber and cellulose are all materials we focus on. For existing lines, operating performance is heavily dependent on the automation system. Old and obsolescent automation components mean there’s a risk of unplanned downtime or lack of technical support when needed. Smart modernization is required to minimize this risk and take advantage of new technologies for data analytics and improved yields.
For new lines, as part of the Grenzebach group, we can be your full-line partner from the conceptual evaluation of raw components with formulated recipes to complete production plants with their equipment and automation. The systems we develop for you will help you make the best products for your customers. Let Millennium help you find the right automation path today and in the future.
- Millennium can work with hardware and software from various control system manufacturers
- We have experienced engineers who specialize in the field
- We are competent in the execution of large, complex projects
- We are able to provide a turnkey solution, from design to installation and commissioning
- We’re a member of a large global group but we’re also nimble and agile
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME
Your contact person: Michael Upholz
Do you have questions, requests or problems regarding our solutions for the building materials industry? Michael is happy to help you, so please feel free to contact him.