Transport your material handling automation into the future
Logistics Automation Experts
With the eCommerce market evolving and expanding, the demand for automation and real-time data to ensure accurate, on-time order fulfillment continues to be one of today’s biggest obstacles. Given the daily increasing numbers of SKUs, along with decreasing workforce capacity, the market continues to demand faster delivery. This means eCommerce companies will require automated solutions for basic material handling along with advanced storage and retrieval systems that are reliable, efficient and user-friendly.
As a member of the Grenzebach Group, Millennium’s capabilities extend well beyond control automation. Our reach gives our customers access to custom machinery, AGVs, conveyors and robotic applications. Working in the logistics industry requires a partner who can provide a full turnkey solution to meet its biggest challenges.
- Millennium can work with hardware and software from various control system manufacturers
- We have experienced engineers who specialize in the field
- We are competent in the execution of large, complex projects
- We are able to provide a turnkey solution, from design to installation and commissioning
- We’re a member of a large global group but we’re also nimble and agile
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME
Your contact person: Michael Upholz
Do you have questions, requests, or problems regarding our solutions for the intralogistics industry? Michael is happy to help you, so please feel free to contact him.