Excellent Performance and Reliability – At high speed
Paper Automation Experts
The paper industry relies on consistent high-speed production. In most cases, the facilities and equipment were built decades ago. A common challenge in the paper industry is outdated technology, which means that machines and automation have fallen behind today’s operational expectations. Often, obsolete equipment and software can no longer be replaced or effectively supported by today’s engineers and technicians. These production lines also lack the ability to communicate and report proper data and analytics to plant operations. To remain competitive, you need current technologies. Using immediate process data and analytics gives you an edge over the competition.
Millennium has been servicing the paper industry since we were established. We have personnel with decades plus years of experience. Our services target factors that are critical to the future of the industry: quality improvements, minimizing downtime, improved machine safety, energy savings, and faster decision-making through the use of more data and high-speed analytics.
- Millennium can work with hardware and software from various control system manufacturers
- We have experienced engineers who specialize in the field
- We are competent in the execution of large, complex projects
- We are able to provide a turnkey solution, from design to installation and commissioning
- We’re a member of a large global group but we’re also nimble and agile
CONTACT US AT ANY TIME
Your contact person: Michael Upholz
Do you have questions, requests, or problems regarding our solutions for the paper industry? Michael is happy to help you, so please feel free to contact him.