Focused technical expertise to meet all your requirements
A team of technically skilled experts
We consider ourselves a technical solutions company: the majority of our staff are engineers and technical personnel. Technology is always progressing, as such, we also continuously improve by strategically hiring and training our staff, giving us an edge that provides value to our customers. From production improvement to safety enhancements, Millennium Control Systems has the expertise that you need.
Ever since our establishment in 1997, our primary goal has been to exceed our customers’ expectations. Founded by automation experts, we successfully gained a foothold in multiple industries, but we maintain a strong focus on Glass, Building Materials, Logistics, Metals, Tires and Rubber, Paper, Process, and Contract Manufacturing.
Today, Millennium continues to service the very same customers who started this journey with us in the beginning, defined by a long-standing partnership and trust. Our customer retention is driven by a commitment that is part of our company’s core values. Our team members strive to meet the highest standards for customer satisfaction, on-time delivery and quality. And, as always, the most important voice we hear is our customers’.
End-to-end solutions from start to finish
Whether it’s consulting, strategic planning, engineering design, manufacturing, installation, or commissioning, Millennium has the expertise to offer our customers a full turnkey solution. It all begins when you, the customer, meet with us to discuss a challenge or an upcoming project. We start by assigning a sales engineer to review your application and specific requirements. Then we design a custom-fit solution that fits your timelines, budgets and technical requirements.
Thousands installed systems in the USA and internationally stand for quality and reliability. Customers worldwide trust in our expertise and innovative strength.
Employees who do everything they can every day to ensure your success.
Years of experience are the foundation on which we build our innovations for tomorrow’s markets.
Optimally positioned for your goals: the Grenzebach Group
STRONG PARTNER NETWORK
As a member of the Grenzebach Group, Millennium is part of a strong international network that combines technical, practical and entrepreneurial know-how under one roof. Customers therefore have access to the networked knowledge of leading technology experts worldwide.
- Grenzebach serves the global glass and building materials markets, as well as intralogistics, with customized automation solutions. In addition, the company is constantly opening up new areas of application, such as friction stir welding, the automation of additive manufacturing and digital networking.
- With the IIoT platform, Grenzebach digital offers machine manufacturers and manufacturing companies an out-of-the-box solution for fast, simple digital process optimization.
- CNUD EFCO and Grenzebach joined their competencies in glass production to provide customers with the essential components of the glass manufacturing process from a single source.
- inos Automationssoftware GmbH specializes in image processing and laser technologies for demanding applications in various industries.
- The Grenzebach Envelon GmbH offers innovative systems to make building envelopes sustainable and solar-active.
With global subsidiaries at 15 locations in nine countries, our group, headquartered in Hamlar, Germany, is always strategically close to our customers. Central contacts enable customers to make the most of the Grenzebach Group’s synergy effects.
“We have always been known as technical experts since the beginning of our company – with innovative ideas, in-depth industry know-how and a passionate commitment to offer our customers more than they expect. Our people think not in terms of problems, but in terms of solutions. All this has made us a sought-after partner for demanding projects. Do you have such a project? Then feel free to contact us: we look forward to developing an optimal solution together with you.”