Take your glass production to the next level
Glass Automation Experts
The float and flat glass industry requires mission-critical control systems that require redundancy to maintain continuous operations. Value-added glass processes such as coating, tempering, mirror lines, and cutdown lines require cost-effective, easily supportable control systems. Some of the industry’s biggest challenges come from production lines with outdated technology. These legacy lines often lack the ability to communicate and report needed data and analytics to the plant’s business systems. In addition, obsolete equipment and software may not be effectively supported by plant maintenance personnel; spare parts may not be available. To remain competitive, you need current technologies. Let Millennium take your glass manufacturing lines to the next automation level.
Millennium has been servicing the glass industry since we were established. We have personnel with decades plus years of experience. Our services target factors that are critical to the future of the industry: Quality improvements, minimizing downtime, improved machine safety, energy savings, and faster decision-making through the use of more data and high-speed analytics.
- Millennium can work with hardware and software from various control system manufacturers
- We have experienced engineers who specialize in the field
- We are competent in the execution of large, complex projects
- We are able to provide a turnkey solution, from design to installation and commissioning
- We’re a member of a large global group but we’re also nimble and agile
Contact us at any time
Your contact person: Brian Havrilla
Do you have questions, requests, or problems regarding our solutions for the glass industry? Brian is happy to help you, so please feel free to contact him.